Sunday, March 22, 2009

Reopen school + Heart Sound

Going to reopen school soon,tomorrow. Happy??Worry?? My homework not yet finish,in the processing now. zz... Huh?!Last night,I still went to yc and then cc...bore la.Nothing I can talk,and not even start a talk,maybe.All only in state of inter-gaming with hand phone. And I seem as a KK there,look at surrounding.Just let me straight away sleep at the table sudah la..zz. But I will respect my manner..wakaka. Besides that,when I refuse going out,only you will persuade me went out??Only 1? ?Erm..Okay.You did the right thing,because I felt want to join. Refer to the POST I wrote,maybe my foible of reject still have?Whatever,3 things I need to tell you here. I refuse to went out,because I'm the 1st time speachless belong to friends,let me felt that I'm unconfident and other secret reasons..haha.. can not tell .But,I will try improve my communication skill. Secondly, I'm also the first time join this kind of night activities.I can not deny that, it can let me relax my mind ,however I'm a game noobie.haha..Lastly,I want to tell you is....TQ .......TQ a lot to all of you....

2 comments:

Chin said...

wah! but when u stay v us, ur mouth was non-stop de o...haha :P

Reeve said...

ya lo ya lo...that y ESL alway wan defeat my talk...zz