Monday, March 16, 2009

Foible Of Reject?!

Since before 18,everyone that invited me join activities and went wherever,sure I will reject without 2 second and said NO.Is it normal?? Whose of you get knew me long ago, you may know I had this kind of weird attitude!When you ask me go anywhere,you make sure i'm 80% to reject you,and told me, " 我看你都是不会去的啦". When I accept to go,sure will have something to lampoon me. Seem as want find querrel.lolx.

Now, I may regret for din't join those school activities,make me inactive at all.Lost chance to make experience of school tour.Regret??Can't to be regret anymore,because it is my last decision.lolx

Besides that,I not even try to share any food and beverage with others.Form5,many and many of my classmate bring food to school and ate at class.Why many and many??Is it will contagion ??Just kidding ,lolx. And those esurient will tries to share food with same spoon/fork,however girl or boy.My BAD EYES alway look at them when they are eating,and said,"you so enjoying yor,delicious?"After that, they will ask me share in their food,but I reject however I'm also esurient.Reject to eat also will been scold.lolx.First time meet this trouble event.Know why they scold me?(Cause I so LC and said "have u saliva oredi,how to eat,don't want la").I be supposed to scold.lolx. Because of I scare will be contagion any sickness,but i also know that saliva will not contagion any sickness.

Now, not more foible of reject for eat,go wherever and somemore else.But not at all,cause we need to do the right thing.haha..I think it is because of affect me when working.Working really make me change so much,not only this little thing.I hope my ATTITUDE when working hour do not repeat on reality again.Its not a best attitude.Forget it, LET BYGONES BE BYGONES.

No comments: