Friday, March 20, 2009

Friend are each use! [朋友是互相利用的!]


Have been scared of this sensational headline?
~
~
This is the name of a book, although I have not look over it and I think it must contain many of the philosophy!Unfortunately, this book is not selling on the leading bookshops.Maybe I can't find it.
~
~
Each use between friends is not anything wrong with the behavior, friend is using each other's expertise,
Without prejudice to benefits of friend.
"Standing on the shoulders of giants,let themselves become higher!
The more higher the shoulders of giants,friend's growth will be more inter-fast." That is call each use.
As long as do not cross over friend's limit and do not demean own-self, each use may become a power of improvement.So,why have friends? Is it friends for each use??
~
~
Time should be used to create your own value, when your own value more valuable, more friends will be appear around you.YOU HAVE NOT REASONS TO DEFEAT THIS POINT! IS IT!? Above all,I am not going to waste my lifes in exploring the problem with no solution.Because I must do that, create my own value of "Be Used" and let it last long! Because I hate other use and throw me away when Im unvalued!!! Who would have to abandon their friends whose have value of impose?!Absolutely,friends are each use is not a cacodoxy.This is a very alternative view.I must innovate myself!! I must become VALUABLE!!!!!!!!!
~
~
I think that,I need to read this book for get know much about what is meanig of friends!
I will find this book!

2 comments:

Reeve said...

buy oversea at taiwan.it cost around rm100 for a book+ mailing....zz

Chin said...

I don't agree with this.Because for me, having friends was a nice feeling and not for use!