Wednesday, March 18, 2009

COME AGAIN??

I took Economic tuition at Temerloh on the previous.It may spend me around half an hour for the JOURNEY,so far.HaHa..Am I so sacrifice? lolx .Actually,it's doesn't a matter.The important is teacher alway "PUT AEROPLANE" for tuition.Since start tuition from last year, Ogos 2008 until Feb 2009, it make a record-breaking for me. It's only had once month tuition belong with 5 month,and year 2009 not even have a tuition.Huh?! Had you even try it? Alway cancel tuition with much reasons. "Can't finish my school report,cancel tuition" , "I'm at POLICE STATION,maybe until mid night,cancel tuition" , "have school meeting today,cancel tuition" , "I'm felt faint today,cancel tuition" , and others uncountable reasons. Wow,foible of cancel tuition?Or depend on mood only tuition? lolx.

Whatever for Temerloh tuition.Foud a new ekonomi tuition along our hometown,more nearly. Felt cheerful.She came from other state,Penang. But will my new teacher come again with my previous teacher the foible of cancels? First tuition is a blank tuition.Just tuition on our mind.zz.She CANCEL first time tuition!Huh?! Let us felt with negatif impression.Expect it may not those I guess.


~THE END~

No comments: