Thursday, March 26, 2009

Additional Knowledge is Helper!

Today is my first day tuition for economic(form 6).At a certain time,teacher is keep asking about economic and investment that relevant to reality .But it is not help in examination,because it's not show in school's reference books, just extra information and knowledge. Unit trust!How bank create money!!How to stimulate economic!!Newest interest of bank!!And moreover. I know what teacher is talking about,but others than me are still half-bluring to all those? However I know to answer her questions,but I'm there silent at first. Ha ha...but finally,I'm explode. I going to answer all those questions.After that, all my friends are rotate their head to my side and look on me at the same time and said "wah". At the moment,I'm felt so success and surprise!!! All of you may so startle for me can answer all those with correctly?? Haha...it is just my additional knowledge for economic and investment information. This kind of knowledge may help on my future...I have to set up my desire.I want become a successful economist!! However it is hard,but I may going to try so!! I must improve my school work at first before I'm going to promise for my desire of economist!! Cheer!
Not pain not gain!

No comments: