Thursday, May 7, 2009

MUET's SPEAKING TEST

Oh yeah!!MUET test finish already!! Fortunately,I got an easy question.Ah ha? maybe....

It is "shopping complexes are crowded with people",and I'm candidate A ,I need to answer with my reason,it will shopping complexes crowded with people because of CONVENIENCE.

So happy for this question..because I can answer it and both of the examiner gave the nod for me....ah ha!! damn happy!! XD

But somebody "fa lan zha" to me maybe jelous that I had an easier question!!...zz ...the important is,don't ask me who is it!! If you know then act don't know,don't know need to act don't know too! ! Better get my point.....ah ha!!

Otherwise,this speaking session bring on a friendship problem!! Sadness reeve...
Hope it will be fine soon!
No no no....actually not only for its hope ,but it can be fine!!
Be confidence,time will prove at all!!!
Coz REEVE say de
^^

~TO BE CONTINUE~maybe~

No comments: