Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Today is mother's day! We had celebrated together with relative on last night. So need celebrate again?? My father not at home,coz visit gradma's house and my relative is over there dy,but my gradma's house is just on my hometown ! ah ha!! So,not wonder about I didnt visit today! And I had meet them on yesterday dy! lol .Otherwise,my brother already went to travel with friends for few days,so jelous!! Erm...how to celebrate?? Still left a family's member. I think we should combine the celebrate with father's day and mother's day..wakaka...

I had book and buy a cake to my mum!! I shared with my brother!^^
Meanwhile,my mum told that don't waste money,just kept the money myself! lol .However this present not that valuable than previous year. But she is also happy and hide her smile!! Hehe...she happy,and I'm also will happy too! XD

WISH TO YOU AND YOU ALL !!!HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! ^^

No comments: