Friday, April 17, 2009

Result of St. John Ambulance Examination

Today,my friend inform and told me about my St john ambulance the examination result.

~~~~"Sorry,u didn't make it ."

Sigh!!! I'm failure it!!! How could it be?!!!! Is it I didn't write my name in the examination paper ?? Not really sure!

When examination hour,we got the examination paper and I want to write my name.At the moment,somebody told that maybe the exam paper is not for us,but for secondary student.Because we take adult paper(over 18),difference with secondary student the paper! So that,I didnt write my name in my exam paper while the somebody went to inform to doctor. After the somebody inform from doctor,have I write my name???Forget!! But a thing I can make sure is I'm going continue to done my question after got knew it. It is a such of sadness event!

I enter St john since Form 3.

Form 3=passed
Form 4=passed
Form 5=passed
form 6 Atas= failured!!!!!!!!!!!

So disappointed !

~~~Time for autocriticism!!

No comments: