Sunday, April 19, 2009

Latest Exercise

Not jogging~Not badminton ~ ~ It is ride bicycle.



My friends had invited to ride bicycle on this morning 7.00am.

But i forget it ..+ wake up around 8.30am..

so didn't ride bicycle with you all...

at least i had inform you both that I wake lately...XD





Evening....again.. the again not relevant to late but ride bicycle AGAIN...haha

At 6pm...I going to check my bicycle,because it so long being EXCLEDE (diabaikan).

I found that the tyres are leak air....Erm,just pump air + tries to ride it.

Waiting they(friends whose ride too) come to meet me......

haha!! Finally, they reach while I step out to my house...XD

On the way,I'm the last.

Last meant for slow. lol

Not confidence for this old bicycle,better ride slowly...

Slow = steady ..XD

Unfortunately,my tyre is puncture...zz

~~~go pump air at seow house...

While i pump air,all leave so fast like a rocket ...zz

At the moment,I heard NG said,"not need wait keong ar?!"

Haha...thank for your waiting...and Hwa so.

Nevermind for those rocket..Cause 7pm already..time for dinner...later mama scold...Hehe.





~THE END~

No comments: