Friday, September 10, 2010

Sem 1

2.00am, 10 sept (insomnia~)

Just a moment, I had passed 14 weeks in Kampar. Time is run quite fast. The importance, do not waste the time within 14 weeks. I had learn many during this period,include LIFE. hahahaa!! Assignment , presentation week 6, law presentation, 9.7.2010 at KFC, group discussion, tutorial class, lecture class, TOUGH night at Ipoh , unit registration hour and etc. That was happend within 14 weeks.

One of the most tough in sem1:
Last week,during unit registration for time table at cc. One of the most tough in sem1. Consider to said that, I had abandon my friend. However had been promise each other to set same time table, spend so many time in discussing time table. But finally,I had register successfully and due to quota FULL, he can't . While he received a called, and I heard that , " How ur friend(me), he dont drop out and reset time table again ar? Why dun ask him change tt, then u alone lo " =.=! Her sound like MAKE MISCHIEF ?!!! And I totally felt guilt after that called. Maybe because of my SELFISH, maybe la hehe... Something stun me,the 1st time he make angry. "Fa Mang Zhang " O.o Zzz However, I know u quite understanding ^^ maybe hehe... But I will still felt guilt. O.o
That only thing I can do, I will not break one's promise again for sem3's tt. okay?! If u reject,I will felt more guilt. xD You had help me alot in sem1. Especially in private affair thx!! Great to know u.


Next sem, most of us can't study together, sad case. But,i still can study with u ^^ assignment with u ^^

Time is passing quite fast !!! Sem 1 will be end soon. Hope the time always extend and stay at this moment. I will appreciate all happend in this sem1!Its facts! ^^
Guys! Good Luck in final !!

Ciao....